We are ReOPENING!
Volunteers needed to extend store hours!
The Hours will change weekly based on help we have in the store. Check back weekly!
If you would like to volunteer please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cautionary measures for customers/volunteers:
- Cleaning high-touch surface area.
- Hand sanitizer for customers.
- Plexiglas-glass shields at register.
- Social distancing markers on floor.
We are asking all shoppers, donors and volunteers to consider the following:
- Please wear a mask while in the store and practice social distancing .
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
Resale for a Cause
Visit our New Resale Store which just opened in Lake Forest.
Second Impressions is a 3,000 square foot boutique-style resale thrift store with a cause to move the gospel forward. Offering gently-used items for the local community to purchase. The efforts benefit 3 seperate ministries:
South OC Clothing Bank
Second Impression's Local Clothing and Needs bank is a donation hub of gently used donated clothing and items to help assist those in need. The items are given or sold to help assit individuals, groups and families who cannot afford clothing and other items. We support several causes at one time wanting to make an impact of hope and love.